Thursday, December 14, 2017

My Presentation on "10 DB Tuning Parameters" @ AIOUG Sangam17, Hyderabad

My Presentation on 10 DB Tuning Parameters @ AIOUG Sangam17, Hyderabad



This is the first time I have presented in AIOUG Sangam17 event held in Hyderabad on 8th and 9th Dec 2017. 
My presentation was on “10 DB Tuning Parameters”.

It was full house session. I am very glad to have such huge response.
I would like to say thanks to AIOUG team who have selected my paper for Sangam17 and many thanks to all delegates who had attended my session.

Below are some snaps of my event.


 


Also I am very glad to share that I have received AIOUG Volunteer of the Year Award, 2017.


Thank you very much to @AIOUG, @Sai Janakiram Penumuru , @Satyendra Kumar and whole AIOUG Team...






Thanks & Regards,
Chandan Tanwani
Oracle Performance Tuning Certified Expert

No comments: