Thursday, July 26, 2018

My Journey in ODevC Yatra - 2018, Part 3, Pune and Mumbai

My Journey in ODevC Yatra - 2018, Part 3, Pune and Mumbai

After completing Yatra in Ahmedabad, ODevC Yatra continued to Hyderabad city on 11-Jul-2018. Hyderabad was our next destination. Unfortunately I was not able to attend Hyderabad ODevC Yatra.

Pune was the fifth destination of ODevC Yatra. It was on 13-Jul-2018.

...Pune Memories...


Opening session in Pune

Thank you all for attending ODevC Yatra on working day





 
We volunteers with Sandesh Rao and Basheer Khan, Thank you Sandesh for beautiful Selfie


Selfie time and Group Photo

Road Trip from Pune to Mumbai

Awesome Road Trip from Pune to Mumbai

Mumbai team was ready to host ODevC Yatra. Here are my Mumbai Memories.


...Mumbai Memories...



All Speakers sharing their story in ODevC Yatra



Picture of the year, This is called enthusiasm of learning



I always be having fun time with Mumbai Team. Thank you guys..




Selfie time and Group Photo

From Mumbai, next destination was Gurgram (Noida) but my journey of ODevC Yatra was ends in Mumbai.

I am very much thankful to Sai Penumuru and AIOUG team, who gives me such opportunity where I have traveled to five cities in ODevC Yatra and given my little contribution to such a great community.


Thanks & Regards,
Chandan Tanwani
Oracle Performance Tuning Certified Expert

No comments: