Wednesday, December 26, 2018

My Journey of SANGAM18, Meeting of Minds

My Journey of SANGAM18, 

Meeting of Minds


SANGAM is the yearly event conduct by AIOUG every year. As name implies SANGAM event is the SANGAM of various Oracle Technology Gurus/Experts. Here, one can learn and explore Oracle Technologies under one roof. Moreover here participants can learn, meet, share and grow their network. 
I am very much happy to be part of this event. This is my fourth SANGAM event. Every year AIOUG team is bringing something new in this event. It was the 10th year of SANGAM even and very special to everyone. I am glad to be a part of SANGAM18 and AIOUG’s volunteer team.

In SANGAM18, we were having so many technical topics i.e. Database In-Memory , SQL optimizer , Upgrades , Machine Learning , Oracle Applications , Cloud migrations , Exadata , Apex , RAC , API’s, Blockchain, Docker, kubernetes and many more from the Masters of those topics, our speakers were,
Vipin Samar, Penny Avril, Tirthankar Lahiri, Sandesh Rao, Connor McDonald, Douglas Hood, Markus Michalewicz, Arup Nanda, Patrick Jolliffe, Chris Saxon, Luigi Villa, Debra Lilley, Gurmeet Goindi, Basheer Khan, Sai Janakiram Penumuru, Sai Pradeep Vattem, Vinay Mistry, Aman Sharma, Nitin Vengurlekar, Veeratteshwaran Sridhar, Abhinav Shroff, Chaitanya Koratamaddi, Deepak Sharma, Suresh Gandhi, Sasidhar Bala, Harjul Jobanputra, Abhijeet Rajurkar and many more...

Here I am sharing my SANGAM18 memories,




As this was 10th year anniversary of SANGAM event. We all volunteers decided to appreciate Sai Penumuru’s contribution towards AIOUG. Sai Penumuru is co-founder of AIOUG group and President of AIOUG. Sai’s dedication to run this group and seven local chapters is really very much appreciated. Sai is our Mentor, Supporter and his like our elder brother. Here we made trophy momento for Sai Penumuru.


We presented Trophy to Sai Penumuru

All Speakers and All Volunteers


I am very glad to share that I was also part of Speaker in SANGAM18 and I shared my knowledge on Optimizer Statistics, in which I covered all insight and out of optimizer statistics.




This year SANGAM also special because I received “AIOUG Outstanding Volunteer Award” by Connor Mcdonald. This is the most memorable moment of this year.
Many Thanks to Sai Penumuru and AIOUG team for giving me such opportunity to Speak in SANGAM18 and also to be part of volunteer team.





Also I am part of Volunteer team in Pune and Gujarat Chapter. Here we have received Outstanding Chapter Award. 



Expert Panel in SANGAM18


Closing Ceremony
Finally it was a time for SANGAM18 closing ceremony and we were having wonderful cake. I am very happy to be a part of this cake cutting. Vinay Me and Veera had cut the cake. I was very much excited and also little nervous at the same time.








Thank you for reading my blog.


Thanks & Regards,
Chandan Tanwani
Oracle Performance Tuning Certified Expert

No comments: